Friday 23 January 2009

GOOD NEWS

It seems that I am not only a share holder in RBS, LlOYDS and NAT WEST Banks, but also may be on the verge of acquiring an interest in Liverpool football club, which has a substantial financial commitment to RBS, in the form of a £350million outstanding loan.

It transpires that RBS, have given Messrs Gillette and Hicks the current owners of the club, until July to repay the loan. If not re payed or sold by this date the club and assets will be seized by the bank.
As I have already bailed out RBS, and am a big hitter in the board room.. I can tell you there will be a few changes in store for the Red devils, if we take over the club.

For a start the team shirt will be changed, I rather like Orange, and I have made an indiscreet approach to a rather large pie outlet for sponsorship, 'Pies-R-Us', Impressed I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment