Thursday 22 January 2009

WIERD SCIENCE

I was outside 'Pies-R Us', last Saturday, when a worm hole in the space time continuum opened up. I looked on in disbelief as several trainers, half a dozen DM's and three rather comfy looking brogues, all left feet strangely enough, were sucked in to a parallel universe.

I couldn't quite believe the what I was witnessing, what were the chances of only the left shoes being taken by the mass of all consuming energy, I asked the manager of the shop in question, 'Shoes-R -uS', this very question.

"The annoying thing is, the missing shoes are still here, but I cant get at them because they are existing as what is called 'Dark Energy'. occupying a parallel dimension.
So the right ones I've still got in the shop are no good to me." he answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment