Friday 30 January 2009

PARCEL FARCE

WARNING!
Do not be tempted to use the courier service Parcel Force.

In my humble opinion, they are a bunch of money grabbing thieves! With little regard for their customers.
Never since Dick Turpin was robbing the innocent of there possessions and money, has highway robbery been so skillfully achieved.

I refer to a parcel I unwittingly left in the care of, who I shall refer to as, the 'Ant hill mob', for delivery within 48 hours of collection. The parcel was rather an awkward size granted, and made of glass, being a replacement windscreen for my car. Both of which were noted to the 'Ant hill mob' on placing my order with them.

They were more than happy to accept the £24.99 postage fee for a 48 hour guaranteed delivery period, which was deposited in their account quicker than superman on the toilet! With no qualms regarding the fragility of my package. Indeed I went to lengths to include on the delivery ticket stamped to the front of the parcel 'FRAGILE GLASS WINDSCREEN HANDLE WITH CARE'

It seems that I may as well have written 'PLEASE BREAK ME I BELONG TO AN IDIOT', as today following numerous phone calls trying to track down my parcel, I was informed that it was smashed in Coventry, and disposed of!

Not withstanding the fact the incompetent buffoons broke my screen, they did not have the decency to let me know, that they had broken my screen. If I had not worn the telephone out trying to locate my parcel this afternoon I still would not know that THEY HAD BROKEN MY BLOODY SCREEN.

To compound my grief, they now inform me that their insurance policy does not extend to covering glass in transit. WELL WHY ACCEPT THE BLOODY THING IN THE FIRST PLACE, WHAT DID THEY THINK IT WAS MADE OF- WOOD?

Now like the drink I'm not bitter, but this certainly leaves a nasty taste in my mouth.

Another great British PLC flushing the consumers weary head down the toilet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment